CISC/ICCA - Canadian Institute of Steel Construction
1 - 1 of 1
For those who may wish to only write the exam without participating to the course. An 80% grade must be achieved to be designated as a CISC Accredited Steel Inspector - Buildings.
↑ Back to Top
Sign up now to receive email notifications of CISC Courses related to your interests.
In order to comply with Revenue Canada regulations for not-for-profit organizations, we are making changes to our pricing model for all products and services.
Effective Jan 1, 2014, all CISC courses will move to a one price policy.
Discounts will continue to be offered for early registrations and group registrations, and to educators and students.
Self-Paced Learning, Courses and Webinars of 10 Hours or Less in Length:
No refund will be issued.
Live Online, Courses and Webinars:
Withdrawal - Requests for refunds and substitutions must be made in writing and are subject to the following conditions:
- 15 business days or more prior to start date, full refund.
- less than 15 days, refund is subject to a 20% administration fee plus GST/HST.
- 3 business days or less, no refund.
Substitutions are acceptable at any time provided notice is given prior to start date.
Self-Paced Learning, Courses Greater than 10 Hours in Length:
Withdrawal - Requests for refunds and switches must be made in writing and are subject to the following conditions:
- up to 4 hours of viewing, refund is subject to a 20% administration fee plus GST/HST
- 4 hours or more, no refund
- switches to a lower level course are acceptable at any time provided notice is given from 2 weeks from start date
CISC reserves the right to cancel any course or un-enroll learners and refund the registration fee.
The voice of strength for Canada's steel construction industry
Be a leader. Support your industry. Make your voice heard. Become a member of the CISC – the voice of strength for Canada’s steel construction industry.
© 1996-2023 Canadian Institute of Steel Construction. All rights reserved.